Thursday, February 1, 2007

Almost off!

Hey all! I thought I'd start a blog to keep a record of my adventures and keep you all up to date on my life while I'm in Australia for the semester! I hope you enjoy it! I'll try my best to keep it updated and exciting! I now have 3 days until I leave and am just starting to pack now! Yikes! But I'm sure I'll be fine. It's a little crazy, I can't believe it's finally here and I'm actually going. Kind of an emotional time, but of course that's the way I am. I've never been so excited about anything, or more scared! I know it will be a once in a lifetime thing and will be absolutely amazing, even if I do miss you lovely people every now and then. Anyway, hope you enjoy the trip! I know I will!

No comments: